People are talking about you online. Do you know what they are saying? PublicServiceMonitor can tell you what people think
- about your organisation If someone is talking about your organisation, you will get to hear about it – fast – giving you the power to respond quickly and effectively where necessary.
- about your people Find out what is being said about elected members and senior officers, and understand what elected members or senior officers themselves are blogging about.
- about your priorities Committing to new spending or development? Crisis to manage? Keep tabs on public opinion throughout significant projects or events.
- and about your comparators. Want to know what is being said about other organisations like you? PublicServiceMonitor can tell you.
From broadsheets to blogs, forums to Facebook, the online world is buzzing with people talking about your organisation. In fact, someone is probably tweeting about you right now. Understanding what people are saying about you is essential to managing your reputation – but how can you possibly manage this?
PublicServiceMonitor is the 21st Century answer to a press clippings service. It trawls the Internet 24 hours a day, seven days a week, searching through news, blogs, forums and social media sites. It reads through all of this information and summarises what’s being said about your council, and can even tell you whether the sentiment is positive or negative.
Click here for our factsheet.
Click here for more information on PublicServiceMonitor’s features.
The subscription process
Our website is designed to provide all the information that you need so that you can sign up to PublicServiceMonitor quickly and conveniently online. Your step-by-step guide to subscribing to PublicServiceMonitor:
- Choose your subscription level. You can read about the different subscription levels and pricing here
- Click the ‘subscribe’ box for your chosen subscription level.
- This takes you to the online subscription form. Simply populate the relevant fields and attach your purchase order.Your PO needs to include:
- Your legal company name
- Name and telephone number of an authorised billing contact and Licence Administrator
- Billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number
- Payment needs to be made to: ROL Solutions Ltd.
- Click on Send.
- You will receive a message on the website page confirming that we have received your details.
- A member of the PublicServiceMonitor team will then be in touch with you to introduce you to the service.
Click here to go to our subscription page.
Setting us up on your supplier list
Sales Contact: Nic Streatfield
Accounts contact: Sally Mault
Address: ROL Solutions Ltd, ROL House, Long Row, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6LN
Phone: 01572 756565
Registration number: 03731519
VAT number: 738 1685 06
Address: National Westminster Bank, 44 High Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6NZ
Sort Code: 01-06-34
Account Number: 66040604
Who we are
PublicServiceMonitor is a joint venture between rol solutions and Brandwatch.
rol is a leading provider of solutions that engage, enable and empower citizens and the community. With over 14 years’ experience of working with central government, local authorities, partnerships, businesses and community groups, we are experts in applying new technology to help overcome the barriers that prevent people from getting involved in local democracy.
Brandwatch is an information and technology company. Brandwatch’s aim is to open up the vast wealth of data available on the Internet and to summarise it into meaningful information. Brandwatch is the result of more than three years of intensive development work using the best and brightest PhDs in the field.